Monday 7 November 2016

Chunky Choker Jumper




Good evening everybody! As promised in my last post, today I will be reviewing this choker jumper from Dress Lily which I also got for free. I had been wanting this style of jumper for ages and since the opportunity for me to choose two items and get them sent to me for free came about, I decided to take it and choose this jumper! I chose it in a khaki/olive colour since it's a stunning colour and can be styled in different ways. 


I decided to style the jumper with my black (semi-black since they've sort of faded in colour now) knee ripped Jamie jeans from Topshop which have not been featured on my blog yet. These jeans are literally my go to for casual styling as well as night outs, since they fit perfectly in all areas of my body which I absolutely love. The jumper comes with gold zips at the elbows which can be zipped up or zipped down depending on however you decide to style it. For this look I decided to keep the zips zipped up, but I have taken a photo of the zips unzipped just so that you can see what it looks like. I decided to dress up this look because this jumper sort of reminds me of a going out style of jumper due to the choker and v-neck and so I finished the look with my khaki lace up heels from Public Desire which I bought last year. These heels are absolutely beautiful and can be laced up your leg if you wear it with a mini dress or a side split dress for an outfit that slays! 



My first thoughts on the jumper were that it was super thick and comfy and that it would definitely keep me warm for these upcoming cold months which is exactly what I need since I get cold so easily. Also, the colour was exactly what I had expected from the online photographs. At first, I was unsure on the zips at the elbow but after seeing it in real life I fell in love with it and am glad that I made the choice of picking this jumper! The jumper fits perfectly in all areas; the sleeves are not too long and the v-neck is not too low.

So, do I like this jumper? Yes! I'm so glad that I picked it because it's a jumper that I have been after for weeks/months. Do I recommend buying this jumper? Yes. It's great for the price - it's thick and super comfy. 


Below I have listed where you can buy the jumper from. Unfortunately the jumper is now sold out on the original site where I got it sent from, but it is available to from other online stores.

SHOP THE LOOK:

JUMPER: DRESS LILY (SIMILAR) (C/O)
JEANS: TOPSHOP
LACE UP HEELS: PUBLIC DESIRE



Thank you for reading my post on this look and a big thank you to Dress Lily who sent me this jumper as well as the make up brushes for free! The two products that I received were amazing and I will definitely be buying from their store next time. 

Instagram   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Bloglovin
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig