Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review // L'Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask


         


Hey everyone! Today I will be reviewing the 'L'Oreal Pure Clay' which is a clay mask designed to target different types of skin and combat any troubles that people have with their skin.
I first found out about this product last week when I was watching TV and an advert for it came up on the screen. I watched it and I didn't immediately want to go out and buy it but then I went shopping with my mum yesterday and saw it on offer for only £5 and so then decided to buy it in the end. I had a choice of 3 different types of clay mask. One of them is called the 'Purity Clay Mask'. It is green, made of Eucalyptus and is designed to 'work deep into the pores to purify and mattify oily, shiny skin'. The second is called the 'Detox Clay Mask'. It is black, has charcoal in it and 'acts like a magnet to draw out impurities and clarify normal, congested skin'. The final one which is the one that I bought is called the 'Glow Clay Mask'. It is red and contains Red Algae and 'exfoliates the skin to illuminate dull, uneven skin tone'. 


When I was faced with all three different types of clay masks, I was so confused in which one I should buy, but luckily there was a card which contained 3 grey oval pop out cards for 3 parts of the face. The first one was designed to detect what type of skin was on my T-Bone, the second to detect the skin on my cheek and the third was to detect the skin on my chin. Below was an analysis which helped me see which clay mask I would need for my skin. If there were a lot of black dots on the card then that would be classed as an oily zone and it would recommend you to buy the 'Purity Mask'. If there were a few black dots then it would be classed as the detox zone and you should buy the 'Detox Mask', and if there were no black dots, then it would be classed as the dull zone and you would be recommended to buy the 'Glow Mask'. All three of my cards gave me results for the dull zone and so I then ended up buying the 'Glow Mask'.



I applied it onto clear, dry skin and left it on for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, I removed the mask with a wet towel. Immediately I noticed that my skin was a lot more smooth and brighter which is exactly what it said it would do on the box. I'm so happy with the results especially because it was my first time using the product and it gave me immediate noticeable results. My skin looked a lot less uneven in colour (which I tend to have a problem with hence why I use foundation daily) and a lot more brighter. I also have quite sensitive skin and after using some products on my face or skin I tend to get small red spots that resemble a rash for about 15 minutes, and I have found that many skin care products do this to my skin, but with this mask I had absolutely no problems with that and I was so overjoyed! On the box it recommends that you should use the mask 2-3 times a week and so I will definitely be doing this and cannot wait for more results and for fresh new skin in the long run. Once this jar finishes out, I will definitely be buying more. I think this is going to be one of my holy grail skin care products! 

Overall, I think that this product is amazing especially for the price! I definitely recommend all girls to buy this product and just see the results for yourself...you will not be disappointed!

Please comment below if you have tried out this product and what your opinions are on it, or if you are going to buy it! Thank you for reading and I hope that you enjoyed this review! 


Glow Mask: Boots






Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig