Friday 9 September 2016

Culotte Co-Ords







Hey all, hope you've had a great week! It was my first week back at college, and now I am all sorted for a whole year of learning. As promised in my  last culotte post I told you all that I had come to like the culotte trend and I would be posting about it again...so here it is!

This is a stunning co-ord set from Boohoo and as soon as I saw it on the website I knew I had to get my hands on it! It consists of a grey bandeau flowy crop top with matching high waisted culotte trousers. I find this co-ord set super elegant especially when paired with some heels, such as these beauties. I actually wore this outfit for a festa (party) back in Portugal, but I didn't manage to capture some pictures and so I just took some in London, and it's making me want to be back in Portugal :(

This will most likely be my last Summer look for a while since it's going to slowly start getting colder in London and it'll soon be time to get my jumpers and jackets out of my wardrobe.

I hope you liked this look just as much as I did! 

Co-ord set: Boohoo
Sandals: Primark

                         


Follow
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. these look great on you! x

    www.sonias-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At first I was unsure, but now I love it haha x

      Delete

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig