Friday 30 September 2016

Cold Shoulder







♡  

This outfit is definitely one that I will be wearing again this season, I just love the colour grey so much! 

Here I'm wearing this beautiful chunky cold shoulder jumper from Missguided. I chose to buy it in grey because I just need a grey jumper, but there are a variety of colours including nude. The thing I love about this jumper is that it can be styled with anything and the roll neck is too cute! My jeans are from Topshop and once again they are Jamie jeans. Jamie jeans are definitely my favourite style of jeans from Topshop because I find the fit great on my body. I've bought Leigh jeans as well as Joni jeans, but they didn't fit as well as Jamie jeans, and I had to buy them in literally every colour! My boots are from Public Desire and they're just amazing! I love these boots so much they're just so perfect and everyone seems to be wearing these types of boots this season because they go with absolutely everything. They fit amazingly and can make any casual outfit look dressed up. 

To keep updated on when I post on my blog, follow me on my social media accounts: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or follow me on here to get emailed every time I post! 

Jumper: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop (similar)

           

♡  


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig