Tuesday 27 September 2016

2 Ways To Style A Denim Shirt: Thigh Highs Look 2









♡  

This is the last look on my '2 Ways To Style A Denim Shirt' post and seriously, I love this one!

This is a much more daring outfit than my last post and you've got to have some serious confidence to pull this look off. Here I am wearing the same denim shirt from my last post paired with some killer over the knee boots bought from Public Desire (but to be fair, on myself they are thigh highs since I'm so small!) I've been dying to get myself a pair of these boots because they're just so lovable, but I never managed to buy any because I always said to myself that I wouldn't ever find a time to wear the, but the other day I finally told myself to stop and I ended up buying a pair. I'm so in love with them because they can just be worn with anything whether it be a t-shirt dress or some jeans, so expect to see a lot more outfits on here as well as on my Instagram of me wearing these boots. I love them so much that I really want to buy another pair in grey or nude! My absolute favourite thing about these boots is the lace-up detail at the back...I mean look at it!

I managed to pull this shirt off as a dress due to my height but it's really risky and I don't think I'll be attempting to wear this out again, but if you buy a t-shirt dress then you can definitely pull this look off. 

As a small accessory, I wore a leather choker from Pretty Little Thing which comes with a gold chain with a jewel. I chose this accessory because it's so huge right now and it's my first ever pair but I'm totally liking it and so I'm due to be buying a whole load more in black and tan or any other one that I really like. 

I hope you liked this outfit and let me know what you think! Would you be able to pull off a t-shirt dress and thigh high boots? 

Shirt: Miss Selfridge (see similar)

                 

♡  




Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig