Tuesday 2 August 2016

So Ripped















So, here's my first outfit post! 

Today was a pretty chilled out day, I went to my mum's town's swimming pool for a couple of hours to top up on my tan, and now we're at the cafe which is the usual evening routine. But anyway, on with the outfit details...

Here I am wearing a casual Topshop cami top in khaki (it's one of those tops that they always do some kind of deal on, like 2 tops for £10 or something like that) so it was a good bargain. The top doesn't actually come with a knot - I did this myself. I always seem to prefer cropped tops. The jeans I'm wearing are my absolute favourites (you'll know this if you follow me on Instagram because I've stated this already). I fell totally in love with them when I first saw them, but I was reluctant to buy them since I prefer to try on jeans before buying to make sure the fit is perfect. However, I thought that I might as well buy them to try since Missguided do offer free returns. My trainers are the classic high top Converse from Office and are also so casual. These are my second pair of the year because my the sole of my old pair sadly came off (I don't even know how!)

That's me done for today! Hope you enjoyed reading this and liked the outfit :)

Top: Topshop (see similar)
Jeans: Missguided
Trainers: Office

Make sure to follow me on my social networking sites so that you can stay updated on every time I post! These can be found on my contact page or on the home page below my photo. 
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Andreia Prieto. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig